|Welcome to High Speed Integrated Circuits and Systems Lab!
Research in our lab focuses on high speed integrated circuits and systems design, especially in mm Wave/sub-mm Wave/THz circuits/systems in CMOS and post-CMOS devices. We are excited in the research to boost circuit speed, lower power consumption and enhance circuit reliability for various application areas, including high speed wireless/wire-line communications, imaging and sensing systems, interconnect etc.
Specific Research Interest:
– mm-Wave/THz Integrated Circuits and System
– 2022-2023 IEEE SSCS Distinguished Lecturer
– August 6, 2020: Congratulations to Hai Yu by winning the Best Student Paper Award, 3rd Place at 2020 IEEE International Microwave Symposium IMS2020. The paper is titled “A 162 GHz High Resolution Dielectric Sensing System Based on Ring Resonator Sensor,” co-authored with B. Yu, X. Ding, and Prof. Gomez-Diaz
– Oct. 15th 2018: Congratulations to Jinbo Li with the paper accepted by ISSCC2019. The paper is titled “A 21-dBm OP1dB 20.3%-Efficiency -131.8dBm/Hz-Noise X-band Cartesian Error Feedback Transmitter with Fully Integrated Power Amplifier in 65nm CMOS”.
– June 8th 2017: Congratulations to Bo Yu by winning the Best Student Paper Award, 3rd Place at 2017 IEEE International Microwave Symposium IMS2017. The paper is titled “Dielectric Waveguide Based Multi-mode sub-THz Interconnect Channel for High Data-Rate High Bandwidth-Density Planar Chip-to-Chip Communications”, co-authored with Bo Yu, Yu Ye, Xuan Ding, Yuhao Liu, Prof. Xiaoguang Liu
– August 27th 2016: Congratulations to Tongning Hu by winning the Best Student Paper Award, at 2016 IEEE International Symposium on RF Integration Technology RFIT2016. The paper is titled “A 10.01 – 10.1 GHz Bang-Bang PD based Phase Noise Filter with 12.6 dB Noise Suppression”, co-authored with Shilei Hao