All labs will be conducted in 2110, EU II.
- Work on the labs individually. YOU MUST NOT collaborate with other students. (Violations are reported to Student Judicial Affairs.)
- If you are on the wait list and expect to get into the class in the future, be advised that you may not have a place to work in the lab. Also, you may not be supplied with ICs and other required parts.
- Please bring your own protoboard to the lab. See the web page for places to purchase protoboards.
- Lab room 2110 is open during working hours, Monday through Friday
7am-7pm. You can work there when there is no other lab scheduled at that time.
- Complete your work during the time you registered for. Please do not work in the hours reserved for other lab sections of EEC180A.
- The open hours on Saturday are for students who are unable to complete the lab during the week. The TA will be in the lab only for a few hours. You are strongly urged to complete your work during the week and use the Saturday hours only if it is absolutely unavoidable.
- Your lab hours are from 7:10 to 11:00 p.m. Please be considerate of your TA and wind up your work by 11:00 p.m.
- Prelab solutions must be signed of by TA within the first hour
- Reports are due one week from the day that you are supposed to complete the lab. Submit reports to your lab section only. There will be a penalty for late submission of labs.