ECE Header Logo

Travel Forms and Documents


Complete the form here: UC Davis Travel Insurance Form

The Office of Risk Services within the Financial Management Department at the UC Office of the President has arranged for employees traveling on official University business to be covered for a wide variety of accidents and incidents while away from the campus or primary workplace. Upon completion of the short Traveler Insurance form, employees will be provided with information to use in an emergency while traveling on UC business both domestically and abroad. Registration is required for business trips out of state and to foreign countries.

Travel Overview

Please view the University Travel Policies before making a trip, and contact Yulia if you have any questions.

Travel Reimbursement Request

Please provide all original, itemized receipts for all expenses incurred, as this will expedite your reimbursement.

Business Travel Accident Insurance

Effective October 1, 2007, the University has changed both the Business Travel and Student Off-Campus Travel Accident insurance to provide enhanced coverage. When traveling on official University business or students traveling to participate in off-campus activities sponsored and supervised by the University, coverage will be provided worldwide, 24 hours a day, for a wide variety of accidents and incidents while away from the workplace or campus.