Laboratory Facilities: Davis Millimeter Wave Research
- On-wafer vector measurements to 325 GHz
- Performance Spectrum Analyzer (to 325 GHz) with noise and phase noise measurement capabilities
- Lab Devices (being updated): Microwave Microsystems Laboratory
|Make||Model||Range of Operation|
|Agilent||Performace Spectrum Analyzer||3Hz-26.5 GHz|
|Agilent||Vector Signal Analyzer 89441A||DC-26.5 GHz|
|Agilent||Infiniium Oscilloscope 5486B||DC-26.5 GHz|
|Agilent||Performace Network Analyzer||10MHz-67GHz|
|Maury Microwave Corp.||MT 986B02 Tunner Controller|
|Agilent||System DC Power Supply 634B||0 – 100 Volts, 0-1 Amp|
|Agilent||6 and 1/2 digital Volmeter 3440|
|Agilent||EPM-P Series Power Meter E4417A|
|HP||436A Power Meter|
|DEI||PDG-2510 Digital Delay/Pulse Generator|
|Agilent||E3631A Triple Output DC Power Supply|
|Agilent||E8408A VXI Mainfram|
|Agilent||E3610A DC Power Supply|
|Agilent||E4438C ESG Vector Signal Generator||250 kHz- 6GHz|
|Agilent||E8267C PSG Vector Signal Genorator||250 kHz- 20Hz|
Location: Kemper Hall Room 2212
Direction:If you are coming from San Jose, you will be taking I-680 north:
- 1. Take I-680 north towards SACRAMENTO.
- 2. Take the I-80 EAST exit towards SACRAMENTO. (0.5 miles)
- 3. Merge onto I-80 E. (30.7 miles)
- 4. Take the main UC Davis exit (one after highway 113, and one before RICHARDS BLVD exit: 12 miles before Sacramento)
- 5. Take the exit (only one way) and turn left at the stop sign.
- 6. This will take you under the freeway and put you on Old Davis Rd.
- 7. Pass a small kiosk on your left and make a left onto the first road.
- 8. Go through the stop sign, over the small bridge and then turn left immediately onto LaRue Road.
- 9. Make a right onto Bioletti Way.
- 10. Park in parking lot 44.
- 11. The three-wing building you see on the north side of the lot 44 is Kemper Hall.
If you are coming from Sacramento Airport, take I-5 South:
- 1. Go south on I-5. (5.6 miles)
- 2. Take the I-80 West exit towards San Francisco.
- 3. Merge onto I-80 West. (9.1 miles)
- 4. Take the main UC Davis exit. (one after RICHARDS BLVD exit)
- 5. Take the exit (only one way) and turn right on Old Davis Road.
- 6. Pass a small kiosk on your left and make a left onto the first road.
- 7. Go through the stop sign, over the small bridge and then turn left immediately onto LaRue Road.
- 8. Make a right onto Bioletti Way.
- 9. Park in parking lot 44.
- 10. The three-wing building you see on the north side of the lot 44 is Kemper Hall.