2064 Kemper Hall
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of California, Davis
One Shields Avenue, Kemper Hall
Davis, CA 95616
Administrative Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. – Noon and 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday, except University holidays.
Kemper Hall Location and Parking
- Take the UC Davis exit north to the campus (Old Davis Road/California Avenue) past the information booth to the traffic circle.
- At the traffic circle, make a left and go over the bridge onto La Rue and drive 1/4 mile to Bioletti Way.
- Parking lot VP47 is on the corner of La Rue and Bioletti and have daily permit dispensers on the east and west ends of the lots.
- To get to P44, turn right onto Bioletti Way. It is about half-way down the street on the right.
Purchase of an $9 visitor permit or payment at a meter is required Monday through Friday from 7am to 10pm during the academic year, and from 7am to 5pm during the summer. Payment is required on weekends and administrative holidays only when event attendants are present.
For a full map of UC Davis, visit the UC Davis Campus Events and Visitor Services page.
Special Guest Parking
A guest daily parking permit may be obtained in advance from the department through the guest’s sponsor. This permit will allow parking anywhere on campus. If a permit has not been issued in advance, one may be obtained from the department office at 2064 Kemper Hall.
Driving directions to Kemper Hall on:
Maps, Directions & Parking
For locations and directions to buildings and parking lots not listed below, please visit the UC Davis Campus Map.
Purchase an all-day parking permit on weekdays from the bright yellow permit dispensers. Permit dispensers will accept quarters, one-dollar bills, Visa or MasterCard. Parking on weekends is free, except during special events.
- Kemper Hall
- Bainer Hall
- Ghausi Hall
- Academic Surge Building
- Genome & Biomedical Science Facility
- Visitor parking lot 47(VP47)
- Visitor parking lot 53 (VP53)