EEC173B/ECS152C, Spring 2005-References
EEC173B/ECS152C, S05 - References/Links
- [Sta05] William Stallings, Wireless Communicatoins &
Networks, 2nd Edition, Pearson/Prentice Hall, 2005 (ISBN:
- [MM04] C. Siva Ram Murthy and B. S. Manoj, Ad Hoc
Wireless Networks: Architecture and Protocols, Pearson/Prentice
Hall, 2004 (ISBN: 0-13-147023-X).
- [Sch03] Jochen Schiller, Mobile Communications, 2nd edition,
Pearson Education Limited, 2003 (ISBN 0-321-12381-6).
- [Rap02] Theodore S. Rappaport, Wireless Communications:
Principles and Practice, 2nd Edition, 2002 (ISBN: 0-13-042232-0).
- [LC00] Yi-Bing Lin and Imrich Chlamtac, Wireless and
Mobile Network Architectures, 2000 (ISBN 0-471-39492-0).
TCP Over Wireless
- [BSK95] H. Balakrishnan, S. Seshan, and R.H. Katz.,
"Improving Reliable Transport and Handoff Performance in Cellular
Wireless Networks," ACM Wireless Networks, 1(4), December 1995.
- [LR99]R. Ludwig and B. Rathony, "Link Layer Enhancements
for TCP/IP over GSM," IEEE Proc. Infocom, pp. 415-422,
- [CD99] R. Castaneda and S. Das, "Query Localization
Techniques for On-demand Routing Protocols in Ad Hoc Networks," ACM
- [HP98] Z. J. Haas and M. R. Pearlman, "The Performance of
Query Control Schemes for the Zone Routing Protocol," ACM
SIGCOMM, 1998. (pdf)
- [JM96] D. B. Johnson and D. A. Maltz, "Dynamic Source
Routing in Ad Hoc Wireless Networks," In Mobile Computing, edited
by Tomasz Imielinski and Hank Korth, Chapter 5, pages 153-181,
Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1996. (ps)
- [KV98] J. Ko and N. Vaidya, "Location-Aided Routing (LAR) Mobile Ad Hoc networks," ACM Mobicom, 1998.
- [MBW01] J. P. Monks, V. Bharghavan, and W. Hwu, "A Power
Controlled Multiple Access Protocol for Wireless Packet Networks,"
IEEE Infocom, 2001. (pdf)
- [MV04] M. Miller and N. H. Vaidya, "Minimizing Energy
Consumption in Sensor Networks Using A Wakeup Radio," IEEE
WCNC, 2004. (pdf)
- [NTC+99] S. Ni, Y. Tseng, Y. Chen, and J. Sheu, "The
Broadcast Storm Problem in a Mobile Ad Hoc Network," ACM
Mobicom, 1999. (pdf)
Optimized Link State Routing
- [PB94]C. E. Perkins and P. Bhagwat, "Highly Dynamic
Destination-Sequenced Distance-Vector Routing (DSDV) for Mobile
Computers," ACM SIGCOMM, 1994. (pdf)
- [PGH00] G. G. Pei, M. Gerla, and X. Hong, "LANMAR: Landmark
Routing for Large Scale Wireless Ad Hoc Networks with Group Mobility,"
ACM Mobihoc, 2000. (pdf)
- [PR99] C. E. Perkins and E. M. Royer. "Ad hoc On-Demand
Distance Vector Routing," WMCSA, 1999. (ps)
- [SKS01] C. Schurgers, G. Kulkarni, and M. B. Srivastava,
"Distributed Assignment of Encoded MAC Addresses in Sensor Networks,"
ACM Mobihoc, 2001. (pdf)
- [SR98] S. Singh and C. S. Raghavendra, "PAMAS - Power-aware
multi-access protocol with signaling for ad hoc networks," ACM
SIGCOMM CCR, 1998. (pdf)
- [SWR98] S. Singh, M. Woo, and C.S. Raghavendra,
"Power-Aware Routing in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks," ACM Mobicom,
Opportunistic Communications via Intermittent Connectivity