EEC 281 Notes for Paper Submissions
- Include all hwk/proj material you developed in your paper
- Group all parts of each problem together (diagrams, calculations,
code). For example, prob1 answers, prob1 code, prob2 answers,
- The electronic copy is only a backup for special cases.
- Label all files so it is clear to which problem they below.
For example, prob1.v, prob1.vt, prob2.v, ...
- Conserve paper when compiling your paper submission
- print double-sided and with 2 or 4 pages per sheet if possible
- If special circumstances prevent you from bringing the paper portion
to class (with permission from me), send a single pdf file
- Use "a2ps" to produce a postscript file for all text files.
- Use "cat" to concatenate all the *.ps and *.eps files in the appropriate order.
- Use "ps2pdf13" to generate a *.pdf file from the *.ps file.
ps2pdf13 pr3.ps pr3.pdf
- Use "acroread" to view and print the *.pdf file.
2005/02/14 Written by Jeremy Webb
Using enscript and psnup
enscript -Gh --font=Courier8 -o tmp.ps infile
psnup -4 -pletter tmp.ps out.ps
rm -f tmp.ps
ghostview -antialias out.ps
lpr -Pprintername out.ps
Last update: January 18, 2011