Today is: Thursday June 20, 2013
This webpage is intended to serve as a starting point for engineers designing Xilinx FPGAs with a MicroBlaze 32-bit Soft-Core processor. It contains links to How-To's on setting up a Xilinx board definition file, and constraining the FPGA.
- Xilinx Embedded Documentation : EDK, Platform Studio, XBD.
- Xilinx Board Definition File : How to create a custom VCL XBD file for your board?
- Xilinx Platform Studio Documentation
- Xilinx Platform Specification Format - Documents how to create an XBD file.
Xilinx Board Definition File:
- VCL XBD Example - Measurement Board XBD file, constraints and directory structure.
- VCL_MB_v2_2_0.xbd - Measurement Board XBD file.
- VCL XBD File Generation Form - allows you to customize the XBD file for your board.
Jeremy W. Webb Graduate Student Electrical and Computer Engineering University of California, Davis One Shields Avenue Davis, CA 95616
Last Modified: Sunday, February 07, 2010 12:43:17 PM