Undergraduate Program Description
The Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering administers two curricula (majors) in the College of Engineering, both of which are accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology.
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
Suggested Plans of Study
The ECE department recommends the following schedules for undergraduates. The listed schedules satisfy the new general education requirements (GE3). Schedules that fulfill the old GE2 requirements are available here.
- Electrical Engineering Recommended Schedule
- Computer Engineering Recommended Schedule
Use the following checklists to track degree completion progress. The listed checklists are for the new general education requirements (GE3). Schedules that fulfill the old GE2 requirements are available here.
- Electrical Engineering Degree Checklist
- Computer Engineering Degree Checklist
- Double Major Electrical and Computer Engineering Degree Checklist
- Academic Advising
Advising appointments, contacts, and information on mandatory advising.
- Bachelor's Degree Requirements
Degree checklists for Electrical Engineering requirements and Computer Engineering requirements.
- BS/MS Integrated Degree Program
The ECE Graduate Program offers two B.S./M.S. integrated degree programs.
Course information, curriculum, and schedules.
- ECE Course List
Detailed list of upper division EEC and ECS courses, including quarters offered and prerequistes.
- GE Advising Handout
- Change of Major Requirements
As of Fall 2013, the new change of major requirements.
- Undergraduate Course, Curriculum and Policy Announcements
PDF document containing the latest ECE course, curriculum, and policy announcements.
- Technical Electives
The technical elective list for EE and CE students.
- ABET Accreditation Documents