- (530) 754-7566
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering. Cornell University, 2011
- M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California, 2006
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, 2002
- Assistant Professor, University of California, Davis, 2011-Present
- Visiting Professor, University of California, Irvine, 2011-2012
- Analog-RF IC Design Engineer, NASA-Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, CA, 2004 - 2006
High performance terahertz and mm-wave integrated circuits and systems, High power/high efficiency power amplifiers and signal sources, RF/Microwave transceivers.
- Cornell ECE Best Ph.D. Thesis Award, 2011
- Outstanding Graduate Award from Association of Professors and Scholars of Iranian Heritage (APSIH), 2011
- Best paper award at the IEEE Workshop on Microwave Circuits, 2010
- Cornell University Jacobs Fellowship, 2007
- NASA-Jet Propulsion Laboratory Summer Fellowship, 2003
- O. Momeni and E. Afshari, “A Broadband mm-Wave and Terahertz Traveling-Wave Frequency Multiplier on CMOS,” IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Dec. 2011. (Invited)
- O. Momeni and E. Afshari, “A High Gain 107 GHz Amplifier in 130 nm CMOS,” Custom Integrated Circuit Conference (CICC), Sep. 2011.
- O. Momeni and E. Afshari, High Power Terahertz and Millimeter-Wave Oscillator Design: A Systematic Approach, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, Mar. 2011.
- O. Momeni and E. Afshari, A 220-to-275GHz Traveling-Wave Frequency Doubler with -6.6dBm Power at 244GHz in 65nm CMOS, IEEE Int'l Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC), Feb. 2011.
- O. Momeni, H. Hashemi and E. Afshari, A 10-Gb/s Inductorless Transimpedance Amplifier, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, Dec. 2010.
- O. Momeni and E. Afshari, Electrical Prism: a High Quality Factor Filter for mm-Wave and Terahertz Frequencies, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Nov. 2009.