Xiaoguang "Leo" Liu
- Office: 3169 Kemper Hall
- Tel: (530)-289-6367
- Website: http://ucdart.net
- Ph.D. Purdue University, West Lafayette, USA August 2010
- B.S. Zhejiang University, China, June, 2004
- Assistant Professor, University of California, Davis, 2011-Present
- Post-doctoral Research Associate, Purdue University, 2010-2011
Micro/Nano-ElectroMechanical (M/NMES) Systems, RF MEMS; High-Q reconfigurable circuits and antennas; Microwave and millimeter-wave integrated circuits and antennas; Terahertz (THz) electronics; MEMS Sensors, Bio-M/NEMS sensors.
- Xiaoguang Liu, Linda P. B. Katehi, William J. Chappell, and Dimitrios Peroulis, "High-Q Tunable Microwave Cavity Resonators and Filters using SOI-based RF MEMS Tuners," IEEE/ASME Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems, Vol. 19, No. 4, pp. 774-784, Aug. 2010
- Xiaoguang Liu, Linda P. B. Katehi, William J. Chappell, and Dimitrios Peroulis, Power Handling of High-Q MEMS Tunable Evanescent-mode Resonators and Filters," accepted by the IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques
- Xiaoguang Liu, Joshua Small, David Berdy, Linda Katehi, William J. Chappell, and Dimitrios Peroulis, "Impact of Mechanical Vibration on the Performance of RF MEMS Evanescent-mode Tunable Resonators," accepted for publication in IEEE Microwave and Wireless Component Letters.
- Xiaoguang Liu, Linda P. B. Katehi, William J. Chappell, and Dimitrios Peroulis, "A 3.4-6.2 GHz Continuously Tunable Electrostatic MEMS Resonator with Quality Factor of 460-530," 2009 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium, Boston, MA, USA, Jun. 2009