- http://tempest.das.ucdavis.edu/personal/Qi Jiang/
- 2009 - Present, Ph. D. in Electrical Engineering at University of California Davis
- 2005 - 2009, B. S. in Electrical Engineering and Information Science at University of Science and Technology of China(USTC)
- UC Davis Electrical and Computer Engineering Graduate Group
RF/Microwave circuits and devices design; Electromagetic theory; Millimeter wave imaging.
During 2007~2009, in the AEM lab at USTC, I did the main research in microwave devices design based on the theory of Composite Right/Left Handed Transmission Lines (CRLH-TLs). Specifically, Periodic microstrip lines and CRLH-TLs were utilized to realize tiny and large time delays respectively. And a novel high power capacity phase shifter using CRLH-TLs structrue was designed in X band.
- Jun Zhang, Qi Zhu, Qi Jiang, Danqing Fu and Shanjia Xu, "Design of Time Delay Lines with Periodic Microstrip Line and Composite Right/Left-handed Transmission Line" Accepted by APMC 2008, Hong Kong & Macau,China